- Vilhuber, Lars. 2019. “Report by the AEA Data Editor.” AEA Papers and Proceedings 109 (May): 718–29. https://doi.org/10.1257/pandp.109.718.
- ———. 2020. “Migrating Historical AEA Supplements.” Release v20200515. Cornell University. https://aeadataeditor.github.io/aea-supplement-migration/programs/aea201910-migration.html.
- Vilhuber, Lars, James Turitto, and Keesler Welch. 2020. “Report by the AEA Data Editor.” AEA Papers and Proceedings 110 (May): 764–75. https://doi.org/10.1257/pandp.110.764.
- AEA Committee on Economic Statistics, and Office of the Data Editor. 2020. “Statement on EPA Proposed Rulemaking on Strengthening Transparency in Regulatory Science.” American Economic Association. https://www.aeaweb.org/content/file?id=11934.
- Office of the Data Editor. 2020. “Response to Request for Public Comment on Draft Desirable Characteristics of Repositories for Managing and Sharing Data Resulting from Federally Funded Research.” American Economic Association. https://www.aeaweb.org/content/file?id=11689.
- Vilhuber, Lars, Marie Connolly, Miklós Koren, Joan Llull, and Peter Morrow. 2020. “A Template README for Social Science Replication
Packages.” Social Science Data Editors. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4319999.